Wednesday, April 25, 2007

The newest of the Degenerates to this Page

Just would like to say hi and gripe about the new cold weather which replaced my sip everything and bask in the warmth from the beach with carefully hidden bottles of beer. School is rapidly ending, and I'd be less than honest to say I am disappointed.

Somehow I thought this brief spell of wind whipped frigidity would compell me to do more than write compulsively, but now all I do is sit at my computer indoors rather than laying in the grass pounding away at a set of keys. No wonder my friends and family call me their little Carrie Bradshaw.

Anyway, check out my blogs under the title musings on the right side of this page. They might be a bit long, but they're somewhat controversial. If you hate them, I love hearing feed back of any kind. Particularly if I think you are so off base that I laugh uncontrollably. Those are the best so keep them coming. If you agree with me, that's even better, although definitely not as fun. Then again, I could use an ego boost every once in awhile. :)

Take care. Even if you hate my writing, I love you for taking the time to read it.

No comments: